Location: Continental United States
Department: Information Systems
Click here to apply
This position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of any and all software applications assigned by Beck’s Director of Software Development or Senior Software Engineer. You will participate in or lead all stages of the software development lifecycle; including analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation, and support.
• Maintain and modify existing web applications.
• Utilize performance monitors for web site optimization.
• Produce customized software and analysis tools.
• Review and evaluate current user processes and recommend solutions to provide more efficient operations.
• Use ArcPy to perform geographic data analysis, data conversion, data management, and map automation with Python.
• Contribute to large-scale geographic spatial projects.
• Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as may be required by supervisor.
1. Education and training:
2. Technical knowledge:
Beck's Hybrids seed company provides high yield corn, soybeans, wheat and elite alfalfa. All seed products are protected by the Escalate™ yield enhancement system delivering higher yields, insect protection, improved stand, and seedling health. We give you access to every major supplier in the world, so you get the genetic diversity and trait protection you need from one company – Beck’s. A heritage built upon the hard work, faith and innovation of our family and family of employees.
6767 E 276th St., Atlanta, IN 46031
Copyright © 2017 by Beck's Hybrids